Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Cooler weather!!!!

I can't tell you how much I appreciate this weather after the summer we've had!  This morning I took my daily walk in 52 degree temps.  What a relief!

I have been painting but have not gotten things posted here.  I also started my watercolor classes with Soon Warren last Thursday.  She teaches weekly at the Hobby Lobby in Fort Worth and rarely does she ever have an opening.  However, I'm thrilled that she was able to find a spot for me in the afternoon class so now I will be trying to learn every little tidbit I can from her.  If you are familiar with her work, you know how exciting this is for me.

I'll try to get some new things posted this week so that you'll know I really have been painting!  LOL!!!

Enjoy the beginning of fall no matter where you are.  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment