Monday, September 26, 2011

More work on these two

Well, I have done a bit more on the two of these.  The African girl is coming along.  Soon is helping me get the detailing done.  She did the eye on your left in class last Thursday and I did the one on your right.  I also have added more color to her face and hair as well as her clothing.  Clothing I'm not too happy with.  I'm not great with fabric.  The masking is still on the hair fringes around her head and will not be removed until I am finished with the background.  Then I will remove the masking and detail the little strands of hair. 

The "railroad man" below has had a first wash added to the background, cobalt blue.  I have worked on adding color and dimension to his arm.  The hair on his arm is still masked.  Need to do more work to the hat and shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment