Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Etsy shop

Well, I seem to have art piling up and have come to the conclusion that I need to sell some of it.  Find a gallery?  Hmmm...not so easy when you do not have a "name" that equals fame.  I did list one on Ebay but I thought having an Etsy shop might be a good start also where I can list several pieces and see what happens.  So here's the link:  https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheBrushandMe?ref=ss_profile

There are only three items there so far.  Prices are very reasonable.  When I get famous, I'll charge more! 

So if you take and peek and notice anything that you or one of your friends might like, be sure to pass it along to them or buy it yourself before the price goes up!  LOL!!!  More funds for more supplies is always welcome!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment